Allaire Conditions

Was dry and perfect yesterday. Had some rain this morning but clearing out now. Going to do a drive by on a coffee run with the wife but going to guess it's probably pretty good to go by this afternoon.

Conditions were very good this past Sunday. Couple wet spots on Tiger Woods trail but nothing major. Blue, orange and white trails were perfect. Surprisingly, only few small branches had fallen onto the trails due to the high winds we had. The cool weather and winds were actually hardly noticeable after a few minutes on the trails.

Not sure what kind of rain it got today, we got some but no puddling and its already drying out. Radar showing not anything too well formed coming across. Anyone?

Can any locals guess how tomorrow morning will be? It's either allaire or I stay up here in the north with my rocks or the road.

As it is supposed to be sunny most of the day I would say the afternoon would be a lot better.
I think with the week of rain and cloudy skies the trails are soft and need a bit of drying time.
My wife and I were out and about today it did not really clear until later in the day..

Trails are very dry today. Lots of soft sand. Lots of twigs down on Airplane, I moved a few decent sized branches off the trail.

Trails are very dry today. Lots of soft sand. Lots of twigs down on Airplane, I moved a few decent sized branches off the trail.
Thanks dude went out last night and moved some we have a TM day tommorow if we get a good turn out I might send out a crew for that and trim backs..

Thanks dude went out last night and moved some we have a TM day tommorow if we get a good turn out I might send out a crew for that and trim backs..
No problem. Thinking they were knocked down by the wind. They were close to the airplane field so all that wind kicking across the field probably did it in. Definitely a few faceslappers back there too, lol.

The storms that passed through yesterday helped to pack down the sand. Go out today and enjoy before it dusts up again!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions