Allaire Conditions

Just rode tonight, yep still sandy. And the squirrel is sitting in the parking lot playing banjo.

He is a Ballsy squirrel
04C9F672-4A8F-4856-9D83-862EB7E1DF8B_zpszug19v9z.jpg

Hoping for a jam session tomorrow morning.
I've only been to Allaire a couple times however.... So not sure if the trails will be too soft/wet from weather.
I'm almost an hour away, could someone local please advise?

Thanks!

The trails are perfect. Rode today. The rain did the trails good. Probably still will be good if we don't get too much rain tonight.

trails were great this morning if we don't get dumped on it should be good later in the day.
Just a quick heads up it looks like bow season is open at allaire. I ran into a dude this morning he was looking for the doe that he got.
not a bad idea to keep an eye out maybe were orange.

Its good to go. Was there over the weekend and it was a little damp from rains, by now its gonna be really solid.

will actually be there tomorrow around 1PM, how does the park fair within the first hour or so of rain? hoping to be there before it starts that is

will actually be there tomorrow around 1PM, how does the park fair within the first hour or so of rain? hoping to be there before it starts that is

As long as it is light you should be fine. We have minimal clay/organic matter at the park, so once bike tires start to break muddy trail I am afraid the trail turns to a sandy mess within a short period, and that is very bad. True story.

As long as it is light you should be fine. We have minimal clay/organic matter at the park, so once bike tires start to break muddy trail I am afraid the trail turns to a sandy mess within a short period, and that is very bad. True story.
that's good to know, I'll keep an eye on the moisture/saturation levels

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions