Allaire Conditions

Dingo

Sunday 7/19 Nice and tacky, sand was wet & packed Tiger had a few mud puddles About as good as it gets there in the summer Just watch out for the horse poo

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Thanks for the update tiger and the river trails hold water that is their nature.
we have worked on some of the spots in tiger and will put a plan to get in and do some more.
as for the horse poo I would rather that then the dog crap I ran through a few weeks back...

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Anyone who was there yesterday knows the conditions are good for the park. We got there after work and the lot was busy.
the trails are dry and some where dusty but it is now the summer so we will start dealing with "the beach" in the park...

giff06

Anyone who was there yesterday knows the conditions are good for the park. We got there after work and the lot was busy.
the trails are dry and some where dusty but it is now the summer so we will start dealing with "the beach" in the park...

We were there yesterday morning on the Fatties and had the place to ourselves. I remarked to Pat that it was the quietest and most serene that I can ever remember in Allaire. Nice work on the Switchback. Thank you Mike and the trail maintenence group!
Ed and Pat

Dingo

I thought the same thing last Sunday, just so quiet and peaceful no planes flying over could hear a pin drop in the sand, almost surreal.

theranch

I went back on Sat to ride with my buddy and got to ride more trail including Tiger Woods. What was funny was as we approached a section close to the golf course we could hear music...might have been a wedding going on. Playing on the sound system was "Eye of the Tiger".

Are there any plans to take a weed wacker to the side east of Hospital road? I got a nice ankle full of chiggers from riding Thurs night...and I had sprayed myself.

Chainlube

Nice. Tiger Woods is a must. I was there Saturday too but at 7 AM. Don't know about the weed whacking But where I ride during the week you almost need to go get some stitches after riding it's so overgrown.

jesstercpa

Had a great day at Allaire today. Was our first time there. There was another crew of 4 guys who guided us back to the lot & was a super nice crew.

Thank you!

Schilling

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Are there any plans to take a weed wacker to the side east of Hospital road? I got a nice ankle full of chiggers from riding Thurs night...and I had sprayed myself.

stay away from the hog bog, the field on the east side, and any grass sections in the summer.

Matt_

I Get Jokes
I made the mistake of heading that way last Friday and have been feasted on by chiggers.... damn i forgot how much I hate these things! Wonder if any hitched a ride on @wonderturtle too...

rlb

How's it looking "down here"? Planning to ride Saturday, thought I'd check in because the rainfall has been so scattered the last week.

Johnny Utah

How's it looking "down here"? Planning to ride Saturday, thought I'd check in because the rainfall has been so scattered the last week.

We had some decent rain last night with scattered showers, but by Saturday you should be without issue.

Reactions: rlb

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Thank you. I was wondering the same as I will be down at P. Pleasant Beach all weekend and wanted to sneak away as much as possible. What time were you thinking on Saturday @rlb?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions