Allaire Conditions

ReverendNewman

Good Morning,
Anyone live close enough to the park to comment on current conditions with last night's rain? We are in Manahawkin and had pretty steady rain yesterday afternoon and last night. It looks from the radar that it just stopped up towards Allaire. We were going to maybe try and get up there this afternoon.
Fine. Was out there Saturday around 11'ish. Joint was packed. Going again after Easter breakfast. :)

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
'twas amazing today. Perfect conditions. Lot of folks out today...bikers, hikers, runners, and equestrians.

Johnny Utah

It poured last night into the am, that coupeld with a weeks worth of percipitantion (on & off) has me crossing my fingers for Sunday.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I went today around 3, it was not bad. I avoided the blind trail, that has some puddles. Everything else was pretty good, even Tiger was not bad. I'd say avoid the Blind trail until Sunday, that always takes longer to dry out.

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
Went today, trails were great. Just a few wet spots. The work done near the trail head held up well and was nice and dry.

ReverendNewman

Had the capped scared outta me Sat. I was at the bottom of the switchback, just hanging out taking in the peace and quiet. When I started up again the biggest, blackest fast moving snake slithered right across the trail. Probably just a harmless pine snake, but whew, never thought I could climb the switchback that fast. LOL

Frank

Sasquatch
Had the capped scared outta me Sat. I was at the bottom of the switchback, just hanging out taking in the peace and quiet. When I started up again the biggest, blackest fast moving snake slithered right across the trail. Probably just a harmless pine snake, but whew, never thought I could climb the switchback that fast. LOL
lol, I saw 2 Black snakes yesterday and I heard another person see one. :D
I guess they were enjoying the sun and the warmth as well.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
It looks like some of them are starting to bloom now I noticed some flashes of white this morning... and oh by te way trail conditions are good as well...

moray42

Merman
Just rated based on a rides from last weekend and today. Dry conditions were leading to a lot of loosening sand last week, and there was a significant amount more today. Still rideable, just super dry. Actually had the smell of woods that had just burned. Spots more notably chewed up today were steelman and switchbacks. Gave it a 3.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions