Allaire Conditions

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
That's why we rode Brisbane. Its all good because we cant change it. MIKE will go in and fix it with crew and all good. Yada yada yada. NO worries mate!

Last edited:

Johnny Utah

I rode through tonight. I think this is the worst I have ever seen it two days after rain. Trails ridden (Strava names):

- M7
- Blind Trail (downhill roots)
- Crank it up
- Parts of Ed’s World
- Milk Man’s Son
- Steelman

There is standing water everywhere. Lots of mush, lots of puddles. Most of the drain nicks are full of leaves/mud and holding water on the trail. There are go around everywhere now.

I get it people are still going to ride it, don’t agree with it but get it.

That being said while it is still warm any interest in holding a Maintainence day to clear these drainage nicks on the well trafficked trails? Otherwise they will be ice pools come the freeze, not to mention the damage.

Maybe hold a group ride after? Thoughts?

@fidodie
@mike_243
@Mitch
@shrpshtr325

fidodie

Staff member
I rode through tonight. I think this is the worst I have ever seen it two days after rain. Trails ridden (Strava names):

- M7
- Blind Trail (downhill roots)
- Crank it up
- Parts of Ed’s World
- Milk Man’s Son
- Steelman

There is standing water everywhere. Lots of mush, lots of puddles. Most of the drain nicks are full of leaves/mud and holding water on the trail. There are go around everywhere now.

I get it people are still going to ride it, don’t agree with it but get it.

That being said while it is still warm any interest in holding a Maintainence day to clear these drainage nicks on the well trafficked trails? Otherwise they will be ice pools come the freeze, not to mention the damage.

Maybe hold a group ride after? Thoughts?

@fidodie
@mike_243
@Mitch
@shrpshtr325
i could do an afternoon during the week - difficult on the weekend. need to get to SLB anyway.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was planning to try and go in one afternoon with shovel to get a head start on this as well. Kinda scared to to see what it looks like and afraid it's gonna piss me off. If only people would ride through the middle and not around the mud.
Maybe tomorrow afternoon if anyone is around?

Johnny Utah

I was planning to try and go in one afternoon with shovel to get a head start on this as well. Kinda scared to to see what it looks like and afraid it's gonna piss me off. If only people would ride through the middle and not around the mud.
Maybe tomorrow afternoon if anyone is around?
I may be able to do later in the afternoon, if not maybe we divide up some of the trails or report up which trails we have touched after.