Allaire beginner rides return

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Well we had 18 people leave the lot and we picked up 2 more during the ride I hope every one had a good time with the first ride I know I did.
we meet again next Tuesday night to do it all again really good to see Dustin,Ben and Mare come out to join in the fun..

DigDug

I had fun as well. Thanks to Mike and everyone else that helps organize these rides. It was great to meet some people and to start learning some of the trails at Allaire. Plus, I only fell once, so all-in-all a good outing for me. :D

I'll be back!

Doug

BigDB67

I hope to make it out there at least once for the ride, I get out of work at 5 and it is just about an hour ride... maybe one day I will sneak out a few minutes early!

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
So it looks like if the rain has stopped for the day it might be good for Tuesday nights ride stay tuned...

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
So the plan is to meet in the lot at 6 as normal but kind of stay to the double track and such.
there are trails we can ride and not do damage to the park.
once we get going we will have a better idea if the single track is good to go I am think we should be able to get some sort of ride in.

DigDug

it was all Bob's fault ;)

Thanks, but I take full blame. Like when you're driving a car, if you rear-end someone it's almost always your fault. Plus, I obviously misread Earth's gravitational pull at that particular location... I unclipped my right foot, only to then fall to my left.

I was looking forward to tonight's ride, but I just discovered a broken spoke on my rear wheel. So I think I will spending my evening running around trying to find a replacement.

njmark

Professional Cyclist
Here now, so far orange and blue seem ok. Dogs not on leashes on the other hand are still annoying as care their clueless owners.

Alex

I just want to say thank you for the ride, it was fun. Thank you Mike for the tips, still learning and any advise is always welcome. A lot of friendly folks and totally enjoy the ride. Will be back next week.

Arwen's Mom

Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains
I just want to say thank you for the ride, it was fun. Thank you Mike for the tips, still learning and any advise is always welcome. A lot of friendly folks and totally enjoy the ride. Will be back next week.

It was nice meeting you!

As usual the ride was fun! Extra kudo to Chris for taking my SIL under his wings a little. Great ride, great people. Love these rides.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Great ride last night the trails were in good shape except for two puddles on the blind trail things were good.
21 people came on out for the ride and 21 people finished the ride so all in all it was a success :) glad everyone had fun as we all get better on these rides we will add some different trails and go across the street a little later in the season which is some fun.
of course any of these rides would not happen if it was not for the support of JORBA if anyone wants to find out more about it check out http://www.jorba.org/

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Well it is sunny and warm plus it's Tuesday so you all know what that means..:rolleyes:..(well yes it does mean that) but also Allaire beginner ride tonight....

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions