Allaire beginner rides for 2018...

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Last night was a great night to be in the woods as proof the parking lot was full and 16 people came out for a ride.
Shout out to Stan for sweeping and even though we had a slight wrong turn I think everybody enjoyed the ride.
See you all next Tuesday.. Quick reminder We will be out 5/20 for a TM session meeting at 8 AM in the lot.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Well now it's been nice and sunny with a good breeze all day.
That said as long as the Storms do not roll in we will be in the lot for a PM roll out.
if it is storming where you are let us know please...
Also as always if we start to get Thunder we will need to head out.

Last edited:

Al Norton

Well now it's been nice and sunny with a good breeze all day.
That said as long as the Storms do not roll in we will be in the lot for a PM roll out.
if it is storming where you are let us know please...
Also as always if we start to get Thunder we will need to head out.
Work getting in the way

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Well so far we are in a hold pattern for today. If we get the rain they are calling for then the ride is canceled...
This is what happens this time of year with the weather...

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Well looking at the radar it doesn’t look good for today it is raining intinton falls now and accuweather is call for it to last at least another half hour or so that said we are going to cancel tonight’s ride let’s hope that the dome gets installed soon so we can ride and get some tm sessions in.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
There should be a ride but I am out for now. That said these will not be "JORBA" rides more of a friendly get together the weather looks good so far so have at it

Al Norton

JORBA at work -Orange to Parking lot!!!

Attachments

• C87455A6-72D5-40E8-A948-D65CC0BEEBA3.jpeg
    C87455A6-72D5-40E8-A948-D65CC0BEEBA3.jpeg
    200 KB · Views: 241

Al Norton

Final segment heading to Parking Lot below Fire Road. There was yellow ribbon on it. Here is pic of deer sitting right in middle of Hog Bog

Attachments

• 0D1D975B-829B-4322-8E1A-456A435198B5.jpeg
    0D1D975B-829B-4322-8E1A-456A435198B5.jpeg
    147.4 KB · Views: 248

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Well thanks to the beavers that tree is gone as well as 2 others. Big shout out to the peeps that have given up their time to help out.
I am hoping to be back out soon the orthopedic doc was not happy with me moving and sentenced me to another 2 weeks in the sling.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions