Allaire beginner ride status...

Great ride tonight had 14 people come on out for a very humid ride which turned into a downpour that lasted 10 minutes after that we continued the ride.
ended up with close to 8 miles total and a bunch of smiles and a few close saves on the glass trail. Real good to see Dave from California. Special thanks to Drew for sweeping and Brian for keeping the center in line... See you all next week for a new adventure...

Great ride tonight 17 people came out for one of our last scheduled rides...
The weather was perfect we were able to get to ride a lot of the park thanks to Brian's lead.
A big thanks to everyone that came out tonight...

Well it looks like tonights ride is going to be a bit warm but a fun time anyway... see you all out there..

What a great ride tonight 25 people came out and rode with us.
Just want to thank every one who came out for the rides this year remember these are open to all.
Big thanks to JORBA for running the ride series with out their help we could not do these....

here is a group shot.

Attachments

• IMG_3709.JPG
    IMG_3709.JPG
    149.3 KB · Views: 275
So does anyone want to ride bikes Tuesday night?
Lets meet in the lot for a 6PM roll out as it is going to be getting dark earlier we are going to need to leave on time.

So we will be watching the weather as it looks like some showers are going to pass into the area later today... keep tuned we will cancel by 4 today..

Hey every one I hate to do this but looking at the radar I think we are going to get rained out so I am going to cancel tonight ride :(
we have a TM this Sunday and a ride after that if anyone is interested let me know...
thanks...

So with sunset at 7:15 ish this Tuesday I think we are done for the season this year.
Just want to thank everyone who came out for our rides and of course the JORBA folk that help make these run as good as they do.
I do normally ride both days on the weekend early and have no problems giving a tour if anyone wants to come out for an early ride.
just let me know and see you all in the spring for some more after work rides.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions