Allaire beginner ride status...

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Well here we are again with the rain we had Sunday and what we are expecting today the trails are most likely going to be too soft for us to ride with out doing damage. Sorry but we are going to have to cancel tonight's ride at Allaire.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
So as of now we are still on for tonight's ride it is suppose to rain very light if at all.
if it pours check here I will post up by four with status.

Arwen's Mom

Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains
this is confusing, especially when suffering from lack of sleep, there seems to be 2 allaire beginner ride threads :confused:

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
No this thread is for the status of the rides.... but it looks good for tonight....

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
So far it is looking like a possible chance of light rain later tonight so we are on. As always a thunder storm or downpour will cancel and we will post here by 4 pm the status.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
All it has been raining light through-out the afternoon that said tonights ride will be canceled.
Lets hope for clear sky's next Tuesday.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Well as of right now intellicast is calling for clearing today with a slight chance of rain so we will see.
I will post up here if we are canceled by 4:00 this after noon

Matt_

I Get Jokes
I'm loading up the bikes until I hear otherwise from @mike_243

We got some light rain slightly west, but I don't think enough to saturate the trails.

Matt_

I Get Jokes
I'm about 7 miles west and skies cleared up.... I think that line of rain will be through just in time

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Great ride last night a few of the regulars sowed up and a few new faces and JT once again crushed it... A big thanks to all who came out these rides are a lot of fun...

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
All,
with the storms that are rolling through south of us and he forecast we are going to need to cancel the ride tonight..please stay tuned for next weeks ride.. again the Allaire beginner ride is ow canceled.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions