Alamuchy?

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
How easy/hard are the trails to navigate? I might have to go to that part of Jersey tomorrow and was thinking of bringing my bike. Is there a long loop that I could follow?

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I’d use the Trailforks app and go to Stephens. Park near the lake.

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Allamuchy (North): most of the trails are unmarked. One can get a bit turned around if not familiar.
Stephens: Similar to North, most of the trails are unmarked.
Deer Park: Easiest to navigate.

If interested, I can send you some Strava rides for Allamuchy and/or Stephens. LMK and I'll post up if interested.

I'm not familiar with Trailforks, but I know Maprika has a solid Allamuchy, Stephens, and Deer Park map available.

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
+1 on the maprika map for allamuchy. Works like a charm. No matter where you go there there’s gonna be some uphill pain, but the terrain is worth it. I’d give you a guided tour Antonio. Just need to find the time. Have been travelling for 4 weeks on business. When’re you looking to go?

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
+1 on the maprika map for allamuchy. Works like a charm. No matter where you go there there’s gonna be some uphill pain, but the terrain is worth it. I’d give you a guided tour Antonio. Just need to find the time. Have been travelling for 4 weeks on business. When’re you looking to go?
I was planning on riding today but my plans fell through. You around this weekend? Lets ride! Somewhere. Anywhere. :)

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
I was planning on riding today but my plans fell through. You around this weekend? Lets ride! Somewhere. Anywhere. :)
I’ll be back by weekend. Most likely Sunday Pm or Monday will be my windows. Will connect Saturday. I’m hoping Mother Moisture, er, Nature doesn’t rear her ugly head again then!

Top Bottom