Affordable Hardtail Frame Only with....

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I want a hardtail that has 157mm rear spacing 29/27+ comparable, 140~150mm of travel, 65ish hta and 75ish sta can you do it in 1 post?
Will it make you a better rider, will it have you on the top step on sundays or is this for *poser status.

* I got the clothes and bike but still looks like I just took off my training wheels when I show up on group rides

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Will it make you a better rider, will it have you on the top step on sundays or is this for *poser status.

* I got the clothes and bike but still looks like I just took off my training wheels when I show up on group rides

I ride for joy it would bring me more joy.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
I went back threw the posts to find the initial reference to 157. In what universe is a HT with super DH boost a thing? It would be a hell of a lot easier to lace some 30-35 internal rims to fatbike hubs and build yourself a FrankenFat. That’s your indestructible HT.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I went back threw the posts to find the initial reference to 157. In what universe is a HT with super DH boost a thing? It would be a hell of a lot easier to lace some 30-35 internal rims to fatbike hubs and build yourself a FrankenFat. That’s your indestructible HT.
This started out as my ISO thread but now its Max's thread.... apparently

serviceguy

12x157 and 12x157DH are two different things (in therms of hubs/freewheel, they're obviously the same measurement). BTW, I kind of having a hard time finding the correct crankset to go with my 12x157, especially since Sram and DUB are out of the equation.

Back to Paul/Max regular program...

Top Bottom