Aero/carbon road wheel question.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
The Reynolds' Cryo-Blue Power brake pads are pretty good, even compared to the older blue pads. I read some reviews and spent the money to upgrade even though I'm a cheap ass. I think all carbon brake tracks suck when wet, but the power pads helped a lot.

Again, I have nothing bad to say about the Reynolds Assaults. I think @Norm used to have them too.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The Reynolds' Cryo-Blue Power brake pads are pretty good, even compared to the older blue pads. I read some reviews and spent the money to upgrade even though I'm a cheap ass. I think all carbon brake tracks suck when wet, but the power pads helped a lot.

Again, I have nothing bad to say about the Reynolds Assaults. I think @Norm used to have them too.

I still have a set, and would be happy to sell them to @David Taylor. They are slightly used but no longer fit my eat-before-race lifestyle.

I had my previous set so long I wore the break track out. It got so thin I was advised to not use them anymore.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do

Thanks, I did reach out to @Norm but in the meantime I picked up some Enve takeoffs with “new” receipt for a steal. 3.4 SES so I can run tubeless. The Enve resale is what made me go that direction. Thanks for all the advice everyone.

Top Bottom