Ad Hoc TM Session: Sunday 7/11

Shaggz

A strong 7
For anyone not racing and looking to give back to Mahlon Dickerson, we'll be doing trail work at MDR this coming Sunday 11 July. We'll be correcting some trail widening issues on Cascade and spending about 2-3 hours doing some bench cutting.

We'll meet around 7:30am at the Radio Control Car area (that's the old "snow bowl" off of Weldon Rd) and walk in. Location here:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... =UTF8&z=16

Please RSVP in this thread or e-mail shaggz at mtbnj dot com, so I have enough tools.

Wear old clothes and work gloves and bring something to drink.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Stocky

Steve,
Did you post this yesterday or a similar post with a different date or am I just seeing things ?
For some reason I thought I read a post about TM at Mahlon for later int he month ?

We were planning on riding Sunday very early ... maybe we can meet up after our ride . let me speak to all involved.

Robin

Can't make this TM - I'm doing the KVSP race (call me crazy)...but I'll gladly join you on the next/future TM!

Shaggz

A strong 7
Big thanks to Mike & Dave for coming out Sunday AM. We were able to bench and armor a short section of trail near the Jefferson Overlook. Hopefully I'll be able to get out tonight to see how it rides.

Stay tuned for more TM dates in the future.

Stocky

John and I rode this morning at 6:30... We got a nice ride in , limited stops which isn't the norm for us .We made really good time.
Spotted a momma bear and two tiny cubs just below the "highest point" on the North Side.
They scampered as soon as they heard my squeaky brakes and spotted my fat ass.

We did not hit Cascade .

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions