A new name, better access and more activity for Jungle Habitat

Unfortunately the minimum cost to the state is $1.2 mill regardless of scope. BOHICA!

Lets not tell anybody and get about 6 of us to do ourselves. Ask zero permission/ covert mission on Christmas weekend move the fence back about 30 feet rake and clean out debris. And if by magic we now have about 20 more parking spaces.

Lets not tell anybody and get about 6 of us to do ourselves. Ask zero permission/ covert mission on Christmas weekend move the fence back about 30 feet rake and clean out debris. And if by magic we now have about 20 more parking spaces.

Probably not even expensive if you had to buy a few small pieces of extra fence. We all know the gate has gotten smashed a million times.

Not a bad idea to seriously do a trail maintenance day to move that fence back a bit. Somebody may have fence poles and such to donate, don't need much.

I propose Bungle Habitat. Keeps the general theme but adds that special flavor of anything the state gets involved in.

Why do we need a gate at all? It is an arbitrary separation of pavement from other pavement. Just think how sweet it would be to show up one day and drive into that massive parking lot, and see there is ONE car there and it's someone you know. How much fun would it be to park 6 inches from that person's driver side door?

The same way bums got promoted to homeless, swamps promoted to wetlands, jungles were also promoted. Let's call it Rainforest Habitat.

perhaps get WB to sponsor it, we will call it WB Jungle Habitat for $100k per year.

there are many events there, and they want more.
This will get many mentions for ATT/Time-warner
or to be more modern HULU Jungle Habitat (t-w owns part of hulu)

ok, a couple large would do it.

20171127_122144.jpg

I remember going there as a kid, you walked through the tunnel and it opened up on the other side to a gift shop(On the left?) and a big kinda court area that you could go off in a bunch of different areas.
My friend got a spear, with rubber tip in gift shop and a bull whip, I think it was his birthday.

Back
Top Bottom