A Cooler Bike Carrier...

serviceguy

This one has @Miracle Max Saved Norm's Ride Today 's name all over it! Nothing like seeing your bike flying off the back of your car from the rear window!

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/revie...n-cups-sea-suckers-mini-bomber-bike-rack.html

p5pb16843592.jpg
C

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod

one piece crank

Back in the 80's, one of the best Trials riders I've ever seen (Jim Trigonis), drove around the country in an old Corolla with fork mounts bolted through the roof and trunk lid. But that was when the typical racer/trials-type showed up in a $300 car with $5k of bikes on top :)

serviceguy

I don't trust my self, there is a hitch rack that holds bikes in a similar orientation that I'm considering since idk if I can get into my driveway with a rack on my car

I remember you saying that's why I though mentioning it...

Suction cups for ski carriers have been out there forever. I've never bought them because what are the chances there some dirt on the body that prevents the cups to hold suction? No thank you. Magnets, I maybe considering it even though if you have a brand new car scratches and dings on the body maybe an issue...

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
if my car was older already sure I don't think I have 1 scratch on my car and I have 0 dings, I just have a scrape on my under body from my drive way :|

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
The number of insurance claims I've filed for totalled bikes when those cups slide off the roof is pretty high. Surprised they haven't had a class action lawsuit against them yet, they're scary dangerous.

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
The number of insurance claims I've filed for totalled bikes when those cups slide off the roof is pretty high. Surprised they haven't had a class action lawsuit against them yet, they're scary dangerous.

Its Pinkbike. Every review is awesome, and those reviewers don't own any of those bikes anyway, so they probably have that little extra piece of mind.

Mathers

My boss puts that thing on his little M2, but he puts it on the passenger window. Looks sketchy as hell

Top Bottom