9zero7 Fat Bike for sale (Large - 19") - $1400 (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yo Eddy

Bought this as a demo bike from Tenafly Bicycle Workshop in March 2015. TBW told me it had been ridden about 20 times that winter. My intention was to use this exclusively in the snow. Unfortunately, I've only taken it out to ride 4-5 times over the last 3 years...and just can't justify keeping it. So here it is for sale:

Large (19") 9zero7 custom 1x11.
Wheels 9zero7 with Surly Bud and Lou's
Sram X01 shifter, derailleur, cassette.
Shimano XT brakes and levers (levers and pads brand new)
Raceface Turbine Cinch crankset and BB with 30 tooth cinch ring.
Thomson seat post.
Raceface turbine stem 70mm
Raceface sixC carbon bars.
Ergon BA1 (I think) grips
Selle Italia Flite saddle
9zero7 headset

Somehow, one of the brake levers had an internal issue and needed to be replaced. As it was an older XT lever that looks different from the new ones, I ended up replacing both levers so that they would match. Also had the brakes flushed/bled, new brake pads installed and brake rotor resurfaced. Had all of this (plus tune-up and clean) done at TBW this week (12/14/2018)...service and parts cost $317 (I have the receipt of you want to see it).

Brand new price was $3600. Paid $2600 for demo bike. Asking for $1400. I will include the fat-tire bike stand seen in the photos, too. I'm in Closter, NJ (Bergen County).

IMG_2887.JPG
IMG_2888.JPG
IMG_2889.JPG

Last edited:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Hasn't logged in since Halloween. Hopefully someone that knows him can reach out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom