9th Annual Cranks Around the CampFire Aug 24-26th 2018

DanBrodeen

You are seeing it first here on MTBNJ! Registration is open for the 9th Annual Cranks Around the CampFire Mountain Bike Festival!
https://www.bikereg.com/cranks-around-the-campfire
Cranks offers 3 days of camping, group rides, clinics, demos, and much more located in the heart of the Allamuchy wilderness . We are the only festival in the region that provides supervised kids activities during group ride times so parents can ride! Festival will be partnering with the NJ NICA League so expect the event to be buzzing with kids stoked on riding bikes.
If your business or brand is interested in participating please send a PM. Let me know if you have questions regarding the festival on this thread. Thanks so much to the MTBNJ community for supporting the event since 2010!

In. Who the hell has my last name in the reg list? Long lost biking cousin?

Going to try, will have to blast back from the Outer Banks pretty quick. Been trying to get to this event for the third year now... ugh.

i might it this up this year. one question tho... Would a short bus camper be allowed instead of a tent?

Camper vehicles can attend. The tent sites are big but rocky so a camper vehicle cannot drive in the tent sites. The tent sites are big. They have wooden tent platforms, a table, water spigot, and some have pavillions. There are a few grassy areas around where camper style vehicles can set up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom