8th Annual Cranks Around the Campfire MTB Festival

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.

Mare

I probably won't camp, but I am hopefully going to make it! Just need to figure out which day!

jackx

I probably won't camp, but I am hopefully going to make it! Just need to figure out which day!
I am in the same boat. I need to decide which day to attend. Maybe Saturday is the day, since the festivities will be winding down on Sunday afternoon.

Mare

I am in the same boat. I need to decide which day to attend. Maybe Saturday is the day, since the festivities will be winding down on Sunday afternoon.

That's what I am thinking. Folks will be tired and cranky by Sunday. Ok, maybe not, but I would be.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Anyone know what the night ride loop looks like?

LND

silly question - for those who've been out of town (i.e. missed the boat for pre-reg) and are looking to swing by for the guided rides: would one simply drive to the Boy Scout camp address to pay the "day pass" reg fee and be able to meet up with the desired ride group at that time? Guessing that the starting point for all rides advertised for 9:00 am depart on Sat and Sun will all meet up at one central location, then go on their merry way. Much appreciated.

rayder

silly question - for those who've been out of town (i.e. missed the boat for pre-reg) and are looking to swing by for the guided rides: would one simply drive to the Boy Scout camp address to pay the "day pass" reg fee and be able to meet up with the desired ride group at that time? Guessing that the starting point for all rides advertised for 9:00 am depart on Sat and Sun will all meet up at one central location, then go on their merry way. Much appreciated.

Last year you could just ride up in the morning and pay and sign up

DanBrodeen

Hi I'm the Organizer. Drive up to the main lot and sign in at registration table. Then join the fun!

Top Bottom