$800 - 2016 Specialized Fuse Comp 6fattie 27.5+ Size: Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

KibblesNbitz

Well I've been on this site a while. Got into mountain biking and registered when I was around 19 years old with my first mountain bike. Took a few years off and tried to get back into it but I've come to the realization that it just isn't for me. I'll stick to running.

It's a size medium. I would say its been used less than 20 times, and most of those were on the D&R Canal in Princeton. Has tubeless and Wellgo MG-1 flat pedals installed. Has some very minor wear (actually more like marks). Some wear on the chain guard. I'll post pics below!

I also have a 1up USA Single Quik Rack in black available. Will come with the locking kit for the hitch and the locking kit for the bike to the rack. Paid $400 for everything, you can have it for $200.

Really just want this stuff gone. Bike is $800, rack is $200. I live 15 minutes from Six Mile Run. I can meet you there or anywhere in central NJ! Thanks!

IMG_4376.JPG

IMG_4380.JPG

IMG_4378.JPG

Last edited:

KibblesNbitz

Initial sale fell through after meeting in person. Both items are still available. I'll be reaching out to those that already expressed interest.

Let me say now the prices are firm. I'm going to level with all of you and tell you I know this is a decent deal, I dont care about making a little bit more I just want this stuff gone.

If youre going to say youre taking both on here and claim dibs, please actually show up with cash for both. PLEASE do not then lowball me and offer $600 for both. Do not offer me $200 and the rest in PayPal instant transfer. I do not take deposits. Its not fair to me or anyone else on here to call dibs on both and then not show up with cash for the items you want to buy. First person to give me the money in cash wins.

I have no problem meeting anyone anywhere in the central NJ area, just please show up with cash.

$800 cash for the bike, $200 cash for the rack.

Last edited:

chrisalecia

I'll agree your experience was pretty weird. But don't discount mtbnj for one experience. There are a lot of great honest guys on the forum. I can recently attest to that. There are MANY weirdos on CL. I can attest to that too - definitely.

It just comes with the territory. Good luck with your sale.

jumpa

hmm. well yea, $600 are some low ass balls. not gonna lie. but at the same time its worth a shot to ask if the buyer is not sure if the seller is looking for a quick sale or firm on the asking price.

Really just want this stuff gone. Bike is $800, rack is $200.

I personally try to agree on a price before meeting up. Adjustments are only made at meet up for me if the item isn't as advertised or i'm looking to purchase extra bits from the seller. other wise, i think its in bad taste to haggle price once agreed upon.

Ill will put it on @domo though for not bringing cash to a transaction unless other forms of payment where previously agreed on. Cash is the universal form of payment for any sketchy internet meeting.

solorider

Strange.... I sold wheels on here once and forgot the guy was meeting me at my house. I was out to dinner, so I gave him my garage door code and he left the cash on my workbench... win some, lose some I guess.

jumpa

I'll agree your experience was pretty weird. But don't discount mtbnj for one experience. There are a lot of great honest guys on the forum. I can recently attest to that. There are MANY weirdos on CL. I can attest to that too - definitely.

It just comes with the territory. Good luck with your sale.

tell me about it, some guy tried to tempt me with a guitar for my cross bike. why would you offer crack to drug addict who hasnt had it in a while. just evil people out there.

Strange.... I sold wheels on here once and forgot the guy was meeting me at my house. I was out to dinner, so I gave him my garage door code and he left the cash on my workbench... win some, lose some I guess.

ive bought stuff from people on here, in person, multiple times, and im yet to even talk to them face to face. . @pearl

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
Sorry about your problems. I'm interested in the rack if it fits 1.5 inch hitch. And I have cash. pm sent

KibblesNbitz

Yeah I don't actually intend to write-off mtbnj from one bad experience!

I'm getting a lot of PM's, mostly about the rack. Here's the deal. I was hoping to sell the bike first and then the rack because my car is relatively small and I would like to be able to deliver the bike to whoever buys it. I don't like meeting people where I live for the above reasons, and I have plenty of time after work during the week so I don't have any problems delivering the bike to whoever buys it and I'd feel guilty making you come to me anyway. Unfortunately I can't deliver the bike without the rack. Once the bike is sold I will then go down the list of PMs to sell the rack if the person buying the bike doesn't want it. The sooner the bike sells, the faster I can sell the rack. I know thats massively inconvenient but I don't see an alternative so I was hoping for everybody's patience in the mean time! I'll be sending everybody responses to let them know that now...

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Not for nothing, but we all know @domo -
We don't know you. your first post is to sell something.

i'm really not interested in your story, and what you expected vs what happened. you could have worked it out, but you whined.

i suspect the bike is stolen, so you want cash. post up the serial number. Let's check it out.

Throw anyone under the bus like that again, and you lose access to the site.

domo

i'm no one important
some people know me as the fool who has been volunteering at junglejam the past 3 years
some even have met richard, the poor guy who was with me early and left late this past jam helping with the PA and music

drove over 68 miles to meet erick on monday after work
i admit i didnt have enough cash on hand sorry @jumpa lol, but it was past 6pm and to try to make a solution i offered either for mr erick to take the money as deposit i had 250 and i can return the next day and fulfill the balance, or i also remembered that i can do an instant paypal transfer as good as cash in his account (didnt even know you can change your mind like that til you mentioned it) thats probably why he felt like i was upsetting him even if i was so far from home
i met you very close to your house and 75 minutes from mine

i was getting this for richard as he liked the idea of the bikes from the test rides he took at jam

ive met a few peeps here, done paypal, porch pickups, hand offs, meetups and everything in between

i apologize for your time but please do understand that i was trying to make a solution thats why i offered the paypal for the difference or the deposit and full payment the next day when i was able to secure cash

tried to reach out a few times to you since monday night as you've been kind enough to show everyone

so in his desperation, richard asked to contact you directly in attempts to continue the deal for the whole package at the whole price picked up at a location and time convenient for you

its a misunderstanding and im ok admitting my fault not having his money on me but nonetheless my friend would still like to proceed in buying the set

erick is a nice guy and im sure he will reach out to my friend to arrange a time and place for the transaction

is everyone watching game 7 or the CMA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom