8/5 - 12:00 @ Sussex Lot (Patriot's Path / Lewis Morris)

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Doing a last minute ride at PP and LM. Planning on being there at 12.

-jay

Jason

JORBA.ORG
What an awesome day for a ride! Did 24.5 miles and didn't touch the small ring once. I had to do two slightly varied loops to pull off 24.5 miles but surprisingly, I wasn't bored of it even though it was a solo ride. I'll post up the GPS data in a little bit although it's going to be hard to follow. :)

Jason

JORBA.ORG
The GPS data is kinda hard to follow so I broke it up. First picture shows all the tracks. Each picture after shows one leg at a time.

Here's the order of the legs:
1 Red
2 Dark Blue
3 Yellow
4 Light Blue
5 Cruddy Orangy Yellow color :D
6 White

D

DANSPANK

Hi Buddy,

I was there today too. I think I finished at about 1ish. I park up next to the dogpark as my gf lets the pooch run around in there.

I started with the yellow trail in a clockwise direction then hit the orange and completed a quick loop over rte 24 so clocked just 9 miles but still fun.

I, however, did use the little ring...

Jason

JORBA.ORG
DANSPANK said:
Hi Buddy,

I was there today too. I think I finished at about 1ish. I park up next to the dogpark as my gf lets the pooch run around in there.

I started with the yellow trail in a clockwise direction then hit the orange and completed a quick loop over rte 24 so clocked just 9 miles but still fun.

I, however, did use the little ring...

I was toying with the idea of a 20+ mile ride at LM all week but just couldn't commit till this morning. I wish I was more free at work that way we coulda got another ride in.

Steve and I are planning to hit the Tourne tomorrow. Not sure about the time yet but it will probably be around 11am.

Shaggz

A strong 7
dude that is awesome!!!! can't do the tourne today - we have some last minute "forced-family-fun" which pushes my ride time to later this evening.

D

DANSPANK

Jason,
I think you're following me - I rode Tourne today! The car park next to the lake that I usually park in was closed off so I found my way 'round to the carpak at the foot of tourne. Rode up that - not in granny gear I might add, then headed back along the red trail for a loop around the lake. The road to the lake was blocked off because of a swimming meet. I watched for a bit then headed back along the red root to the car.

Along the way I managed to loose and find both my new gps thing and my sunglasses!!

I took couple of side trails just for craps and giggles and finally found some of the log rollers and things people were talking about!

Great weather and a great ride. Loved it!

Top Bottom