Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
11am at the Sussex lot

Not going for crazy miles this ride.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i'll be doing my best to join you on this one jay. i'm interested to see what your loop is. how many miles were you thinking?

Jason

JORBA.ORG
bonefishjake said:
i'll be doing my best to join you on this one jay. i'm interested to see what your loop is. how many miles were you thinking?

I'll leave that up to everyone who comes but my guess is we'll aim for 10-15 miles.

D

DANSPANK

I'll be in.

I can't make the Saturday Hawthorne ride coz I'll be on a river somewhere but I should be able to make Sunday.

Which lot is the Sussex lot? Is it near Sunrise lake?

SpartaBard

I am in

Jason, I will join you on this ride as well. I have never parked in the Sussex Ave lot, I would imagine it is not to difficult to find?

Jason

JORBA.ORG
Sparta Brad said:
Jason, I will join you on this ride as well. I have never parked in the Sussex Ave lot, I would imagine it is not to difficult to find?

Best suggestion is to write down the cross street before and after the lot. If you pass them both then you went too far. :)

It's really not that hard to find though.

I really really REALLY hope it doesn't rain tomorrow.

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
jay- is there anyway that this can start @ 10:30 or is 11:00 set in stone???

Jason

JORBA.ORG
bonefishjake said:
jay- is there anyway that this can start @ 10:30 or is 11:00 set in stone???

At this point, I'm not sure if everyone will see the thread before tomorrow and I'd hate to leave anyone behind.

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
yeah, you're probably right. welp, i'll see you at 11:00. weather permitting of course.

D

DANSPANK

Great ride today gents. I was slow on the hills but didn't stop half-way up like normal so consider that a plus! I broke two rearwheel spokes somewhere along the way!

As promised, here's the ride profile I squeezed our of my gps thang. I tinkered off at Sunrise lake so don't have your return path down to the car park...

Good meeting ya Jake and Brad!

Jason

JORBA.ORG
Great ride today guys! The humidity was really showing us who's boss but never-the-less, we had a blast. Did 12.4 miles...

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
my weather station read 77% at 9:30am.

good ride overall though. it was great to finally meet some more of you folks! dunno what's in store yet for next weekend, but hopefully we can pull together another ride. i'll probably do LM/PP again tomorrow if there is any interest.

heythorp- what are you thinking for weds? is stan around to join in on your misery?? :D

Shaggz

A strong 7
Are you doing LM/PP? I'm back in the saddle today and was thinking a shorty at MD or the Tourne tonight.

Jason

JORBA.ORG
smarencik said:
Are you doing LM/PP? I'm back in the saddle today and was thinking a shorty at MD or the Tourne tonight.

I haven't been to the tourne in a week or two so I'm down for that.

Shaggz

A strong 7
got me bike on the car and i'm ready to roll (should brought my lights with me - damn). slc's big cat spotting at md has got me a bit spooked, so i'm glad to not go there alone tonight.

Top Bottom