8/12 - 11am Patriot's Path & Lewis Morris

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Planning a ride much like this one:
http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=897

I'm aiming for more miles this time so we could be talking 28 miles or something like 30+ miles. Not really sure what I can handle. I take a rest after each loop for some food and swap out my water.

Come for the entire ride or just for one loop, whatever! If you are going to do the entire thing or even two loops, BRING LOTS OF WATER AND FOOD. I bring PB&J sandwiches, water, GU2O, Clif's Shot Bloks and two camel packs.

Post of if you are interested

Meeting at the Sussex Ave lot at 11am.

Jason

JORBA.ORG
So Gerard was a half hour late! :mad: I managed to get a 3 mile warm up while waiting. First loop pace was laid back but I clocked 17.1 miles including the warmup. Dropped Gerard off, ate a bit, swapped bags and back out for a total of 29.7 miles. I finally have a solid loop there that I really enjoy. I'll get some GPS data for the loop as soon as I get some time.

-jay

D

DANSPANK

Hello Mate,

I would've joined you but I'm out doing my ocastal cruising sailing class this weekend. Next Saturday I'm white water farting but would love to head out on Sunday - weather permitting. I wouldn't mind getting above 15 miles on rides, just to get that well and truly "used" feeling!

gerard

Jason said:
So Gerard was a half hour late! :mad: I managed to get a 3 mile warm up while waiting. First loop pace was laid back but I clocked 17.1 miles including the warmup. Dropped Gerard off, ate a bit, swapped bags and back out for a total of 29.7 miles. I finally have a solid loop there that I really enjoy. I'll get some GPS data for the loop as soon as I get some time.

-jay

I wasn't a full half hour late.... :)

Jason

JORBA.ORG
DANSPANK said:
Hello Mate,

I would've joined you but I'm out doing my ocastal cruising sailing class this weekend. Next Saturday I'm white water farting but would love to head out on Sunday - weather permitting. I wouldn't mind getting above 15 miles on rides, just to get that well and truly "used" feeling!

I'm down for a LM ride next Sunday. I'll start a post for it.

Top Bottom