75 for el presidente at CR...just because

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
I happen to have off on monday. So, instead of doing my planned road ride(it's gonna be balls ass cold) I decided to ride Chimney Rock. I'm gonna try to get 75 miles in. Nothing more than zone 2(well maybe one or two short efforts). If anyone wants to join I'll be at Newman's at around 6:30. Feel free to hop in for a few.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
That’ll take you over 10 hours in “zone 2”. Figuring out balls to the wall is around 9ish mph average.

I’d join you but, that sounds terrible.
https://strava.app.link/O1iB4uTdfU

You may be right but I averaged 7.6 on ss rigid 2 years ago. I’m stronger now and will be on fs gears. Just setting my hopes high and if it doesn’t work it doesn’t work.
1549966374395.png

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looks like 40 for the high and morning "snow", do it before lunchtime. Not exactly balls ass cold.
+1
There are already enough folks out there riding trails that are too wet, don't add to the mess.
I'm a fan of going with flow, Flo seems to be saying do a long road ride Monday. If you can do 75 miles of RV in zone 2, then more pwr to you;)

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
+1
There are already enough folks out there riding trails that are too wet, don't add to the mess.
I'm a fan of going with flow, Flo seems to be saying do a long road ride Monday. If you can do 75 miles of RV in zone 2, then more pwr to you;)

5 laps! cush -> bottom of puke -> back. repeat.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Looks like 40 for the high and morning "snow", do it before lunchtime. Not exactly balls ass cold.
I see that. They changed the forecast since yesterday. It’s not worth riding cr in the winter if it’s not below freezing. If it’s that warm I’ll most likely end up in schooley’s mountain blowing kisses as I ride by @jShort ’s crib. Glenwood general store does sound good mid ride.

Top Bottom