6 Mile Run Conditions

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Maybe it's a trap to see who joins.
1544027024057.gif

rick81721

Lothar
It has to be.

While not at 6 mile, had my taste of frozen ruts this morning in PA, I was at the same place Saturday morning and nothing was rutted, so people must have ridden in the rain on Sunday. People are idiots.

Yeah I agree. The one local guy rides allaire mostly and with others from this board. It doesn't look like he rides @6mr at all.

EMago

I ju
He joined the group blindly.....he has rec'd several messages regarding his status. :D
Jim and Ed are ok....troll others if you wish.

I just joined to leave the douchebag a message(can I say that) And Jim joined because he’s a member of every Strava club in existence

Jaymz

I ju

I just joined to leave the douchebag a message(can I say that) And Jim joined because he’s a member of every Strava club in existence

Lol Ed I saw the group pop up a few days ago when there were about 2-3 members. Joined to troll and see what’s up and if they do rude muddy trails. I see now there is actually a rider there named 6 mile mud rider?!? Wtf is with people?

Mountain Bike Mike

Man, the forum is fun today.. The Fake mud group and the vagitarian thread.. I feel like 2014 MBM again..

Well done Kevo, you a genius...

Someone bring back that funny hitler gif that @pearl (or whatever his name is now) and @stb222 tagged teamed

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
That new section on blue by the deer fence is not good. I took some pics of the new spot and one the old spot. Wouldn’t be much of an issue if people didn’t ride in mud but it’s really holding water compared to the old way.

New:

D64D1D99-48EE-4B8F-97A6-E7EF99CDE900.jpeg

Old:

FD6DCDA8-981C-41F1-AD63-6DFB204E2639.jpeg

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions