6 Mile Run Conditions

thegock

3.18/4

Saw about 10 kids between 10 & 12 years old with their parents.

We rode every inch of it. Quite a few mudholes, but 98.8% perfect. The trails were wet enough not to be dusty. Should be even better Sunday.

My 666fattie is dirty but not to the point where the lower triangle juncture is filled with mud. I would say #getsome.
RUSS RAIL IMG_20180707_134548-01.jpg

Last edited:

GHM73

Currently pouring and lightning. Today's gonna be a wash. *Might* be ok tomorrow since it's been pretty dry. It's supposed to stop raining soon.

johnnyrides

Was perfect this morning. Never saw another rider..... or hiker.......or anyone.......... between Canal and the start of Orange and back. Hope todays rains deviate around the place.

rick81721

Lothar
Was perfect this morning. Never saw another rider..... or hiker.......or anyone.......... between Canal and the start of Orange and back. Hope todays rains deviate around the place.

Getting hammered by the deluge right now. The good thing is it is so dry and hot afterwards it will be fine in a day or two.

AndyJ

We went today and the trails were P E R F E C T. Go get some tomorrow morning. (Rain is on the way).
Yep, fortunately the rain held off until later in the day... I finally made it over there for the first time this year, and the conditions were great (and even getting a bit dusty as SpartaBard reported.) When I was leaving around 4:15 PM, it had just started to very lightly sprinkle. Was pretty busy in the morning - the first time I passed through the canal lot before noon, it was packed, but when I passed through on my second lap at around 2:30 PM, there were not too many cars there. I guess folks tried to get their rides in during the morning before the rain arrived.

With the weather forecast for the upcoming week, it looks like it's going to be a while until it's rideable again.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions