6 Mile Run Conditions

Piston Honda

what were your riding and which tires?
Sometimes with a lighter bike like an SS, you can toss the bike up a bit on obstacles. I'm usually running low on gas by the time I hit those humps, maybe next time I'll do them on a warm up loop.
Giant XTC Advanced with NN/RR 27.5x2.8 combo.

Kangdoy

Not that it matters now since it may rain late tonight/early tomorrow morning, but conditions were good. Still a few water puddles on blue and orange. Lower blue before the steel bridge has improved a little. Hanging tree slightly blocking the trail on the section before the wooden bridge where Jdog pruned.
20180622_180313.jpg

snashters

Not that it matters now since it may rain late tonight/early tomorrow morning, but conditions were good. Still a few water puddles on blue and orange. Lower blue before the steel bridge has improved a little. Hanging tree slightly blocking the trail on the section before the wooden bridge where Jdog pruned. View attachment 70908
That hanging tree is gone. Did canal side loop this afternoon/evening, conditions were OK except for the "usual" mud pits on blue.

SAV1970

Folks, I was riding this evening around 7pm on the blue trail starting at the Canal parking lot. There was a young guy riding a motorcycle on the trail. As fast as I knew, motorcycles are not allowed...am I correct?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Folks, I was riding this evening around 7pm on the blue trail starting at the Canal parking lot. There was a young guy riding a motorcycle on the trail. As fast as I knew, motorcycles are not allowed...am I correct?

you are correct - but it happens...everywhere.

probably should report it if you can get any identifying info

i spent some of my youth riding dickerson mine (don't tell jason or mark)

snashters

I heard a motorbike out there late Saturday afternoon, I was on red near the blue/red split, sounded like it was on blue the other side of the stream.

Jeff_STI

you are correct - but it happens...everywhere.

probably should report it if you can get any identifying info

i spent some of my youth riding dickerson mine (don't tell jason or mark)
Hello everyone, are E-Bike allow in Six Miles Run or Chimney rock? I notice there some bikes going with Electric bikes to both of the parks also a Chimney rock there was this man with a motorbike but he was not riding but he was there in the middle of the park.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions