6 Mile Run Conditions

GHM73

Common sense should apply here... we got dumped on last night. No go for at least 2 days. Then expecting more rain so I'd think it'll be a no go for at least a week or so.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Common sense should apply here... we got dumped on last night. No go for at least 2 days. Then expecting more rain so I'd think it'll be a no go for at least a week or so.
I think the issue is not with 99.9% of the people on this board, it's some other people who will ride there during a storm. A storm with signs saying the place is closed.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I think we have proven that common sense doesn’t apply. We will just call it lucky it happened early in the week and not on Friday. Leta hope the forecast changes...

A couple of chumps parked in the lot today - might be ok late this afternoon but not this morning

IMG_20190416_105435.jpg

PS I found a really nice tool next to that tree. If anyone here lost it and can identify, I'll return it. Assuming you weren't riding in mud...

Last edited:
Did canal side and red across s. Middlebush - more mud spots than last time but ok. @jdog did some serious mechanized digging on blue field right before it goes into the woods. I think I was the first rider

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Did canal side and red across s. Middlebush - more mud spots than last time but ok. @jdog did some serious mechanized digging on blue field right before it goes into the woods. I think I was the first rider
It’s not even close to done, but that section should be a lot better than it has been once we finish it.

This morning we were using a machine that the park actually had rented for some other project.

88FDCAED-4331-49ED-90E1-16D7E97BD005.jpeg

This afternoon I finally got a hold of the tool I’ve been hoping to get my hands on for a long time.

This will take some trial and error, but look for major improvements in chronically wet spots.

If you are not a JORBA member , please consider joining. Memebership is what makes tools like this available.

64471A6B-2F97-49CB-94C4-18CF4A9B8128.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: