6 Mile Run Conditions

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Hopefully we get a late day report for tomorrow's conditions. no freeze tonight.
gee i'd love to get there early and do a canal side loop.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I’ll be out later/earlier. If no one posts up I will. Probably good with this sun and breeze.

rick81721

Lothar
I’ll be out later/earlier. If no one posts up I will. Probably good with this sun and breeze.

Yeah we had steady rain yesterday but very encouraged by the lack of runoff from top of sourlands road hills - only a little standing water on mountain road along the ridge. Last year it was a swamp

Last edited:

02camaro

This guy road there today. I'm Hopefull for tomorrow

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190406-163404_Strava.jpg
    Screenshot_20190406-163404_Strava.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 354

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
These are the ones I couldn't take care of but with some more stick piling they could be rollable.View attachment 92190
BTW, thanks to Pedro on the blue santa cruz for the help. It would have taken me a good bit longer without him.

Conditions are great on the canal side.

Those two smaller ones are out and the big one is betterer. You can roll it now.

A413D407-E2C6-4719-9C45-B4FF07A459B8.jpeg

Last edited:

lurker

I think I'm heading out in a couple hours for my first ride of the year. Gona be ugly but got to get it out of the way

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Got on the trail around 7:30 for a canal side tm loop.

Solid conditions throughout the park. The fatbike wants to follow the ruts, hopefully they get ridden out.

The rose whips are starting!! we will need a clipper brigade to stay on them. Anyone that can get out there and cut them back
off the trail (or down to the ground) - please do it!

surf1net

Out there at 745 done at 945. Did the whole park. Stayed off lower red. Condition were great for the most part. Couple of small puddles here and there and the morning dew. Agree with #patrick, the rose whips are starting. Great job by #jdog and the crew. Such a well maintained trail!
Multiple groups of 5+ were getting ready when I was finished. Wish this trail was a pain in the ass to get too but it’s not.
My selfishness. Lol. Go get some.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was out digging this am and I was happy to see that I saw zero people. Seems that the signage might be making an impact??

It's Monday morning. We're all too busy arguing on the internet.

Thanks for the trail work. D took the boys there yesterday and said it was awesome, and there are lots of new things the kids loved. They had a great time. Much appreciation for your efforts there.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions