6 Mile Run Conditions

Did some digging this am and I am happy to report that there is no sign of recent trail use. The trail tread was frost heaved and there were no footprints or bike tracks. The trails are beginning to dry out on the south facing aspects. Looking at the long term forecast, the trails will likely remain closed until early april.
@jdog let me know when your gonna be out there digging, I can give a hand for a little in the morning most mornings.

@jdog let me know when your gonna be out there digging, I can give a hand for a little in the morning most mornings.
I’ve been sitting quiet for a bit with my fingers crossed, but I’m happy to report that today I received permission to use this machine I’ve the next few months.

Up till now it’s all be by hand. I’m eager to sharpen my skills over the next few months with this beast.

Look for the trails to reopen on 3/30/19 sat.

The trails have dried out a fair bit and the next few days have a good forecast.

Note: Moving forward the park may close these trails after a heavy rain event or when conditions demand it. It’s also a ticketable offensive to enter the park when it’s shut down.

I’ve been sitting quiet for a bit with my fingers crossed, but I’m happy to report that today I received permission to use this machine I’ve the next few months.

Up till now it’s all be by hand. I’m eager to sharpen my skills over the next few months with this beast.

does this mean more trails? if so.... MUCHO EXCITE!

moar and betterer!

i get a feeling some of the fieldside are going into the woods.

If you need to practice somewhere you can always come dig a pump track in my backyard!

Pay for the gas and I’ll be there
I hate being called out on my jokes. I would take you up on that offer in a heartbeat if my wife wouldn't kill me for digging up the yard(even though she doesn't go behind the barn where I want to put it).

Note: Moving forward the park may close these trails after a heavy rain event or when conditions demand it. It’s also a ticketable offensive to enter the park when it’s shut down.

Excellent! Where will the ad hoc closures be posted so we can check before coming?

I hate being called out on my jokes. I would take you up on that offer in a heartbeat if my wife wouldn't kill me for digging up the yard(even though she doesn't go behind the barn where I want to put it).

A nicely landscaped pump track looks really cool. Although I'd imagine it would be a bitch to mow around and keep looking good.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions