6 Mile Run Conditions

Really?
IMG_20190216_115615778.jpg

somebody reboot the H-K bots...they seem to have gone off-line.

On a positive note, there was only one bike rack in the lot(could have been a roadie, was a hanging rack) and after re-taping the Jaques lane lot I drove back past and saw someone with a full rack pull in and leave.

Kind of sucks getting the finger from old people when you tell them it's closed for everyone.

yeah - i wouldn't even be that confrontational. they can walk off the trail, which they will, and not make a mark.
but as others have pushed, if it doesn't say 'closed' and have a boundary, nobody will stop.

yeah - i wouldn't even be that confrontational. they can walk off the trail, which they will, and not make a mark.
but as others have pushed, if it doesn't say 'closed' and have a boundary, nobody will stop.
You're right I didn't have to do anything but they read the sign that says the trails are closed, stepped over the tape and I couldn't help but to say something since that type of behavior raises my hackles. I'm not usually a confrontational person but sometimes I can't help myself, especially when it comes to something precious to me and I witness blatant disregard for all the hard work that's gone into it.

You're right I didn't have to do anything but they read the sign that says the trails are closed, stepped over the tape and I couldn't help but to say something since that type of behavior raises my hackles. I'm not usually a confrontational person but sometimes I can't help myself, especially when it comes to something precious to me and I witness blatant disregard for all the hard work that's gone into it.

Assumed they drove in? I would've made sure they saw me take pictures of them, their car, their car license plate and then tell them they are being reported to the rangers.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions