6 Mile Run Conditions

Hahahahhahahaha I get it now, you are the guy according to @Dajerseyrat that made the group. The bike in your avatar bike matches. Solid effort, I was entertained.

Last edited:
Go ride it in (when conditions permit). Still rough in spots but the new cut is almost done.

83E0B1C0-9617-447F-A0D5-290BE012F701.jpeg

The original new spot needed some TLC where it turns off from the open field portion. It got very bumpy and could use a raking. If I can figure out how to mount a rake yo my bike one day I'll go work on it...

The original new spot needed some TLC where it turns off from the open field portion. It got very bumpy and could use a raking. If I can figure out how to mount a rake yo my bike one day I'll go work on it...

Yeah that wasn’t done yet. I got to it today but couldn’t finish because of time. It’s almost there.

there were a couple cars with racks in the canal lot today...was going to say something to the one guy gearing up, but because I am the Grinch, I likely woulda ended up punching the dude, so I just rode back to the tow path. I was just stopping in the lot for the porto-john.

as much as last years brutal month of 20 degree highs was, i wish we get it again just so i can ride there again. i dont think ive riden 6mr since my birthday in late august.

Had to check, my last ride there was sept 17 ? And not looking too likely over the next 9 days before I migrate south

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions