6 Mile Run Conditions

The relative definition of rideable is subjective depending on of you're a real biker or a noob..
Mathers can ride, we were just doin a recon for a Friday group ride, have alternatives but frozen 6mr was my go to place all last winter
We'll have a local scope the park on TG evening and report back. Fingers crossed 24 hours of teens will freeze up the pits, but it will be frozen rutted at best. Join us 8AM?

Mathers can ride, we were just doin a recon for a Friday group ride, have alternatives but frozen 6mr was my go to place all last winter
We'll have a local scope the park on TG evening and report back. Fingers crossed 24 hours of teens will freeze up the pits, but it will be frozen rutted at best. Join us 8AM?
Friday 8 am? which lot?

ive been peeking around the cincinatti mtb pages and saw this....
12357047_933041953397535_7369871567621455960_o.jpg

Its going to dip into the freezing temps starting tomorrow night
Starting to look promising

I was just there walking the dogs from the canal lot up to the deer cages on blue. It had a few pretty swampy areas but it should be fine if it freezes over. I feel sorry for whoever was out with their gravel bike(looked like 35mm semi-slicks), I saw the tracks go into a deep mud pit then a bomb hole(fell over?) and no more of their tracks after that. Maybe it swallowed them whole! I tried to warn a guy getting ready in the parking lot not to ride today but I'm sure that he went anyways. I'll check again tomorrow after eating too much turkey and see if it hardened up enough for Friday morning.

The real issue is the asshammers that don't care about anything but their own enjoyment and ride when they shouldn't creating the bomb holes when if they waited it would drain much quicker and it would be better for everyone.

The issue with 6 mile is it low level and the canal and streams near by. It simply can not drain properly.
The real issue is the asshammers that don't care about anything but their own enjoyment and ride when they shouldn't creating the bomb holes when if they waited it would drain much quicker and it would be better for everyone.

Also because for the overall high traffic and clay base. Clay does not absorb water and the lack of rocks doesn't deflect it either. Water just sits on top (unlike Allaire sand) waiting to dry or waits for "asshammers" to make depressions which are very difficult to repair.

Visiting my “outlaws” for Thanksgiving. I’m from Westchester. We’ve got the same problems with our Asshats :). Been thinking about maybe posting pics of cars/license plates but then again, not (you never know when the crazy is Gonna come out).

Looking to ride 6MR Friday around 9am (have ridden many times before when visiting). . Will check back for a conditions report.

Is it safe to assume that 6MR is frozen today and safe to ride without damaging trails?
I would temps have been below freezing for at least 10 hours now, so in the woods would likely be firm, however anything in the sun will likely be grease on glass.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions