6 Mile Run Conditions

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
The 2nd highest on blue..They were fine but saoked for the rest of the ride.

well, good there was support, and everything ended up ok - even if wet, and a little cold.

Not the first to go off the side of those! I'll try to find some pics of what the bridges looked like before @jdog replaced them. (with kudos to all involved)

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
well, good there was support, and everything ended up ok - even if wet, and a little cold.

Not the first to go off the side of those! I'll try to find some pics of what the bridges looked like before @jdog replaced them. (with kudos to all involved)

If anyone has a pic of what the bridges looked like on yellow back in the day that would be cool to see. The forbidden trail used to be on the other side of the stream, down in the muck. You’d get to the trailhead by going in the backyard of the house at the canal lot. There were a bunch of old terrible bridges that were back there on what was once the yellow trail. Also had a teeter totter.

Dajerseyrat

If anyone has a pic of what the bridges looked like on yellow back in the day that would be cool to see. The forbidden trail used to be on the other side of the stream, down in the muck. You’d get to the trailhead by going in the backyard of the house at the canal lot. There were a bunch of old terrible bridges that were back there on what was once the yellow trail. Also had a teeter totter.
That trail gone?

GHM73

I remember when the yellow trail marker was still there off of blue by the fields. I still look for it once in a while, but I'm pretty sure J removed it a while back.

I remember those days of getting lost on red and water crossings too. Good times.

Deamon59

Down tree on orange at approximately (40.4628636,-74.5289393)
FB0886AF-16B8-4972-A1B9-70025C4354DA.jpeg
ED394182-1804-4CB6-AE63-8F036D4F229E.png

THATmanMANNY

I have no knowledge. I got home late last night and I was quite surprised myself. Check the Millstone Borough FB page. Mayor is pretty good about updating the locals. Unfortunately, access to FB App needs validation which is good ha

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions