6 Mile Run Conditions

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
This little reroute accomplishes a few things that have bugged me about this section for a while.

It does kill a fun little double, but i'll recreate that shortly.

Some rain tonight and a million people on it this weekend should pack it in nicely.

Thanks to all those who lent a hand this am. I fully expected to build this section solo, but 5 extra hands were a welcome surprise.

Next week i'm taking on a bigger endeavor and i know it will be well received.

Attachments

• 30F9037B-E2AF-45AB-832D-75D596B87E6E.jpeg
    30F9037B-E2AF-45AB-832D-75D596B87E6E.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 196

qclabrat

This little reroute accomplishes a few things that have bugged me about this section for a while.

It does kill a fun little double, but i'll recreate that shortly.

Some rain tonight and a million people on it this weekend should pack it in nicely.

Thanks to all those who lent a hand this am. I fully expected to build this section solo, but 5 extra hands were a welcome surprise.

Next week i'm taking on a bigger endeavor and i know it will be well received.
Awesome, looking forward to the new double. And as always thanks to you and the crew

GHM73

Might be a little wet today. If it stays dry res of the day, let afternoon should be ok. Tomorrow will be herodirt (assuming no more rain).

Dajerseyrat

She's crazy... and I think I like her already!
With her attitude.. we will be eating her dust very soon.
Agreed but she got a way to go... Also don't know of I mentioned it, bit that new blue section, I named the "Out Of Shape" section...Too bad I couldn't add it to Strava somehow.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions