6 Mile Run Conditions

brendini

The 27 side of things is good, rode the Red-orange loop and there’s really only 1 wet spot on orange (notably saw a box turtle chilling in said puddle) I imagine things are wetter as you get closer to middlebush. The canal side is probably swampy. This little couple square miles of north bruns has dodged the heavy downpours over the last few days, only has light rain Friday night here while surrounding towns got walloped.

GHM73

Was actually pretty good on most of Blue today aside from the area near the metal bridge (expected) which was a muddy mess. I was out early in the morning and the dew was still on the grass and tacked up the dirt a bit. Probably even better as the day dried things out. I'd expect tomorrow to be great, but that bridge situation won't dry out.

02camaro

Rolled into the lot this afternoon was greeted by another friendly rider, stated the trails were soggy and not so good. Guess it rained more than I thought this morning. Turned around and went elsewhere.

Maybe he will chim in with more details, didn't get his name said he was on here though.

stevie.mtb

Rolled into the lot this afternoon was greeted by another friendly rider, stated the trails were soggy and not so good. Guess it rained more than I thought this morning. Turned around and went elsewhere.

Maybe he will chim in with more details, didn't get his name said he was on here though.

Hey man, that was me in the lot this afternoon- nice meetin ya!

The trails were indeed wetter than expected...I stopped counting the puddles and cut the ride short (took asphalt back). With these upcoming on and off thunderstorms in the forecast, it sure looks like sixmile is a no go for a while.

Last edited:

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
What is the latest trail report? Has anyone been out recently, did it rain last night, who shot JR ?

S1CAR10

I took a hot lap on Canal side Blue Red White loop. Conditions were awesome, except for the huge puddle on Blue by the bridge. Saw some other folks out there killing it, good times.

Kangdoy

Did Canal all the way to 27 lot. Some mud/soft spots on blue. Lower blue before the steel bridge was a mess. Had to walk over most of it. Obviously most people did not. Orange had two puddles I had to walk over, but most of it was good. White had a few soft spots that are avoidable. The best sections were red 27 side along the stream and up & down red on Canal side. Two down trees on blue:

This one is right after the small bridge after the newer-ish section along the field:
20180807_105359.jpg

This one before the long climb. Caught me by surprise!
20180807_110021.jpg

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions