6 Mile Run Conditions

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member

pygmypony

rode today. a mixed bag at best

* orange from rte 27 to where it meets red - very greasy and just plain wet in many of the turns

* red to concrete bridge to middlebush was ok, not as wet (took me at least 10 minutes to cross middlebush today! god it was nice when that bridge was closed)

* white - similar to orange, pretty slick in spots - nice reroute by the field @jdog !

* new red (i think!) from jacques - very nice! again, banks @jdog !

* red to 27 - decent

* blue field from canal - sweet

* blue from the field to steel bridge - sloppy in spots

overall 2 out of 4. will definitely get better over the course of the day!

also - this tree is down on blue before middlebush (i think! it’s terible i already forget where i snapped that pic - will consult strava when home to confirm). it was too big for my silky saw
38A18972-1812-4D9A-86B4-1D3A89C70A38.jpeg

johnnyrides

I rode today too starting at about 11:45am. Canal on blue to red, past Middlebush, past concrete bridge, to the red/orange meet point and then back. Was pretty good except for 5-6 puddle areas and certainly the west side of steel bridge is a bit of a quagmire. Bike had a decent amount of mud on it. 11-ish miles total. Good workout. Beautiful day.

k-drive

How many of you guys are clearing the random doubles? Am i not going fast enough or are they only doable after they've just been fixed up?

pygmypony

also - this tree is down on blue before middlebush (i think! it’s terible i already forget where i snapped that pic - will consult strava when home to confirm). it was too big for my silky saw
View attachment 71104
edit - this down tree is on the red just before canal road, after the three big drops. it's terrible getting old! looking forward to things drying up soon!

Jeff_STI

When I rode by the canal lot yesterday am there was a telltale puddle at the end of the red trail. But with heat yesterday and today, likely ok tomorrow, barring any more rain.
Thank you for the updated, Going tomorrow with a least 5-7 bikers for they first time mostly of them. I want them to ride the park in good condition no damaging the park but also for them to have fun as first time there. Thank you again.

Thank you for the updated, Going tomorrow with a least 5-7 bikers for they first time mostly of them. I want them to ride the park in good condition no damaging the park but also for them to have fun as first time there. Thank you again.

I'll be there at 11 starting from the soccer field lot.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions