6 Mile Run Conditions

alex_k

I rode Canal side with my daughter today. The white trail is fine. There are three big fallen trees on Blue. Any of them are too big for hand saw. We skipped the red trail so i don't know how bad is it.

I'm attaching the map with those trees (see green circles):

attachment.php

[Edit] I forgot about another big one near the mark on the right side of the map.

Attachments

• fallen_trees.jpg
    fallen_trees.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 928
Last edited:

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I will be out on the 27 side around 4 pm. It will be raining so if no one shows I get it. I will be on my bike.

Last edited:

MTB Aussie

Sorry man, have family things going on later this afternoon. Good luck with the rain - radar looks scary for later from the other TS.

cuda

I will be out on the 27 side around 4 pm. It will be raining so if no one shows I get it.

I'll be out there riding earlier in the afternoon with at least one other. We'll stick around afterwards.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
So, any updated condition information? Hoping to ride tomorrow morning.

south middlebush flooded over again yesterday. actually here's an updated list of flooded roads:

http://www.franklintwpnj.org/advisories/advisories-alerts.html

Update 9/8/2011 The following roads are closed due to flooding
Canal Rd. between Bunkerhill Rd. and Mosher Rd.
Canal Rd. between Blackwells Mills Rd. and Suydam Rd.
Canal Rd. between Blackwells Mills Rd. and Grouser Rd.
Kingston Rocky Hill Rd.
Mettlers Rd. between School House Rd. and Weston Rd.
Old Georgetown Rd. at Canal Rd.
Blackwells Mills Causeway
Griggstown Causeway

with canal being recently flooded over and the causeways, i would think 6 mile needs another day or so. as long as it stays sunny i think it'll be better, faster obviously.

Pointboy

It wasn't that bad today but it could use another couple days to dry out. I snapped this picture on canal road between the lot and the white trail. I seem to remember this stream being pretty far down and certainly not even with the road. I actually started to ride from the Jacques lane lot but saw that it was really wet; I didn't want to destroy the trail so I took the road around. The twisties were pretty good; just a few soft spots.

Attachments

• P1010081.jpg
    P1010081.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 422

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions