6 Mile Run Conditions

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
if anyone gets out this afternoon i would appreciate a conditions update...i'm hoping get out tomorrow on my newly refurbished bike thanks to @jdog and the awesome dudes at halters!

i'd recommend allaire.
But we'll see if anyone chimes in. have some decent sun/wind/low humidity right now. not hopeful.

Piston Honda

Blue pump track is deep with puddles. Didn't bother going in any further. Canal lot is packed and bikes are coming back covered in mud.

Kangdoy

Blue pump track is deep with puddles. Didn't bother going in any further. Canal lot is packed and bikes are coming back covered in mud.

jackie-chan-whut.jpg

GHM73

Man, I checked out white today (sunday) and it was actually pretty good. Figured the usual water-retaining spots around the rest of the park would be wet but didn't think it all would be that bad, just based on white. :(

Last edited:

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
These photos are from this am 6/26/17

It is very clear to me that some people are not getting it!!

6mr needs 24hr or longer (much longer in this case) to dry out after a heavy rain.

Please spread the word

There is no hiding which user group is to blame and trust me that the park staff knows about it

Access here is not a right and not without question.

Stop being an asshole

IMG_0268.JPG

IMG_0267.JPG

jpn

6mr needs 24hr or longer (much longer in this case) to dry out after a heavy rain.

Please spread the word

There is no hiding which user group is to blame and trust me that the park staff knows about it

Stop being an asshole

View attachment 53811
View attachment 53810
I've never been to 6MR. This is bad, really bad.

Shameful.

Blip01

Why would you even want to ride in that? o_O

Please spread the word

Stop being an asshole

View attachment 53811
View attachment 53810

Dingo

Myself or our crew have not been there once this year. Normally we would have had lost count of the rides there, it's just been too wet plus it never froze up for winter rides. I would hate to see this great place closed due to the actions of a few idiots.

Deamon59

there's signage at the 27 lot trailhead about riding when wet. idk if there's signage at the other trailheads (canal, white, middlebrush).

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions