6 Mile Run Conditions

snjrider

I started driving up there, hit Trenton and mother nature decided to crap herself so I just pulled a U-turn, got stuck in buttloads of traffic from accidents and downed trees, and now back on the couch. Guess tomorrow's another day.

S

stephen

I started driving up there, hit Trenton and mother nature decided to crap herself so I just pulled a U-turn, got stuck in buttloads of traffic from accidents and downed trees, and now back on the couch. Guess tomorrow's another day.
Storm missed Six Mile. Trails were in good condition except for puddles left from Saturday's down pour. Finished riding at sunset, longest day of the year. Happy summer solstice all!

ekuhn

99% dry. Normal wet spots that just won't go away.

@jdog there's a fallen tree head high on blue not to far from the woods entrance on the canal side.

South Middlebush is planned to be closed on June 28th!

qclabrat

I hope the conditions are good this weekend, i want to get my new white bike coated with dusty red stuff...
anyone able to give a good report for Saturday?

Dingo

This could be very good.

We put in a request to the DOT five years ago for a flashing light / crosswalk at the crossing. That MIGHT be part of this cluster f
Hope they do add a crosswalk. Monmouth battleground state park has one. I've never seen it used. Noone ever goes there unlike the crowds 6m gets.

rick81721

Lothar
This could be very good.

We put in a request to the DOT five years ago for a flashing light / crosswalk at the crossing. That MIGHT be part of this cluster f

How would that work? Basically a stop sign when the signal is triggered? I can't imagine the drivers on that road slowing down for anything other than a red light

Dingo

When the battle ground has special events, they turn it on to flashing yellow, and then one can push a button to change to red.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
My fear is, that they might "stage" In that area. If they do, we won't be able to cross at all during construction.

pygmypony

if anyone gets out this afternoon i would appreciate a conditions update...i'm hoping get out tomorrow on my newly refurbished bike thanks to @jdog and the awesome dudes at halters!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions