6 Mile Run Conditions

GHM73

Agreed. 27 side is a mudfest. Orange is 95% ok, but red is a mess. White, blue red (canal side) are mostly good.

02camaro

any chances for tomorrow? Friday 6/2, literally have been on my mountain bike in a month since every day im off its raining

02camaro

Canal side was 90% dry on Sunday, but I think it's rained more than once since then.
that's what im worried about, it rained Monday night, Tuesday night and just turned sunny yesterday afternoon and today. maybe by tomorrow canal will be good and 27 side iffy.

qclabrat

I hear LewMo and Round Valley are decent
how many actually drive to a park, and leave after finding back conditions....

RobD

If you trying to stay in that area then Chimney Rock might be in better condition for a ride Friday after work or the weekend.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Conditions are great. Hero dirt everywhere. Most of the puddles are gone. This morning's rain was minimal. Gonna be fantastic tomorrow before it rains again.
Unbelievable, but awesome. My morning is now booked.

rick81721

Lothar
Yeah surprised, I rode by canal lot on the road bike and the lot was packed. Huge puddle in the street adjacent to the lot which usually spells bad news for the trails

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Some small puddles - big ones near the metal bridge, and rainbow bridge.
a little bit of slipping available for entertainment value.
there is a lake forming at the middlebush crossing - need a boatload of stone dumped.

mostly good. mostly tacky.

lots of people out there today. and the d&r lot is full, so overflow is going into the canal lot.

Got to say hello to @Dusty the Whale - recognized the bike. well, and maybe the beard.

Nice, thanks. Gonna try and hit it nice and early tomorrow morning.

i got a text as i was hitting the bed last night about 6MR, otherwise i would have dropped you a note - we probably passed each other if you went.

Kangdoy

there is a lake forming at the middlebush crossing - need a boatload of stone dumped.

lots of people out there today. and the d&r lot is full, so overflow is going into the canal lot.

Got to say hello to @Dusty the Whale - recognized the bike. well, and maybe the beard.

i got a text as i was hitting the bed last night about 6MR, otherwise i would have dropped you a note - we probably passed each other if you went.

Yup I was there this morning. Starting around 7 from Canal. Do you remember seeing a short Asian dude, green Fox jersey, black shorts, black helmet, tattoo on both legs? Probably heard my bell too.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Yup I was there this morning. Starting around 7 from Canal. Do you remember seeing a short Asian dude, green Fox jersey, black shorts, black helmet, tattoo on both legs? Probably heard my bell too.

don't remember - but i might have been hypoxic. :)

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw

Yeah. Good meeting you real quick.... I was on my way out. Managed to ride off a little tiny hangover. Here is a picture I took showing how perfect the trails were
IMG_20170604_095442_197.jpg

ekuhn

@fidodie agree some stone will fix that SMR puddle.

Wet in the normal spots, slick in some corners, dry in the sunny spots.

The canal lot was beyond capacity at 11:30 and I'm glad I rode there.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions