6 Mile Run Conditions

Ian F

It's funny how you can ride a trail system dozens of times and then someone posts a picture and you're like, "where the hell is that???" o_O

Sunny and breezy today and still with minimal foliage cover, so I imagine things will dry out reasonably quick.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
It's funny how you can ride a trail system dozens of times and then someone posts a picture and you're like, "where the hell is that???" o_O

Sunny and breezy today and still with minimal foliage cover, so I imagine things will dry out reasonably quick.
That's at the end of the twisty section right before the power line on the way back to 27 lot. All of the "mud" on my wheels is from 3 large puddles in a short cut section

jackx

I'm going to try this place for the first time this week. Hope it's worth the drive as I'll be coming from up North. Fast and flowy should be an interesting change from Allamuchy.

rick81721

Lothar
Will plan to do a mojo recovery. Have to see if one direction is better than another.

Doing a full loop the only trails where direction is a choice are blue, white and the short red section from white to canal road. Most riders do blue from canal road east towards s. Middlebush and white clockwise heading west.

jackx

Doing a full loop the only trails where direction is a choice are blue, white and the short red section from white to canal road. Most riders do blue from canal road east towards s. Middlebush and white clockwise heading west.
OK. Many thanks for the directions. This is helpful!

GBLIZX

Tons of fun earlier this evening . Big thanks to whoever built new bridge on the white trail. We should probably all go to Halter's and buy something

Attachments

• IMG_1756.JPG
    IMG_1756.JPG
    157.3 KB · Views: 143

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions