6 Mile Run Conditions

MikeyBikey2000

Rode this morning.. was off the hook! (is that still a valid expression?).. held up great. a few small puddles, nothing that can't be avoided..nice and tacky.

Mountain Bike Mike

Getting hammered right now. Stay away tomorrow

Was hoping on riding there tomorrow morning

7FD7377E-57D2-42BE-8913-D5747F735981_zpsxsrgstoj.jpg

ekuhn

Bottom of the hill on South Middlebush is flooded and there were two cars stuck in water. Needless to say it'll be wet the next few days.

rick81721

Lothar
Think Jay is right - we might have to go searching for the bridge at Blackwells mills again.

Amwell road was even flooded this afternoon

Arwen's Mom

Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains
I just hiked from canal lot to a little past that little deer enclosure. so I didnt get out very far. But what I did see was dry as a bone. ONE HUGE puddle just where the trail leaves the field and starts into the "bush." Trail is getting wider there as everyone is going around the puddle. Its also getting deeper as no one knows to slow down when they do go through a puddle. I cleaned a TON of freshly broken glass off the trail. Was amazed at how much there was. Very sharp bits waiting to injure a puppy foot or slice a tire. What is wrong with people?

I cannot say how the rest of the trail was, as I wasnt there.

GHM73

White is mostly dry too except for some small puddles. Walked it, didn't ride today. Finding glass is disturbing. I picked up five plastic water bottles last Saturday. One I believe someone dropped accidentally because it was full. 4 others were empty, clearly thrown in complete disrespect of the trail. I even found two purposely placed in a tree on Orange a few weeks ago. People are just awesome. I see the occasional shotgun shell, but they always look really old, so likely not recent at all (hopefully).

bobe kryant

I cleaned a TON of freshly broken glass off the trail. Was amazed at how much there was. Very sharp bits waiting to injure a puppy foot or slice a tire. What is wrong with people?

I really hope that this is just someone being lazy and inconsiderate instead of trying to intentionally cause harm. Shame on them either way.

Kudos for cleaning up the glass.

Kangdoy

Rode the entire park this afternoon. Conditions are nearly perfect and tacky, but I would avoid the red trail that cuts through orange. Big puddles that I had to hop off and walk. Hit it before the rain tomorrow!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions