6 Mile Run Conditions

Mostly dry tonight, especially in the open field parts. A little more tacky through shaded areas. Small mud puddles in lower sections of the trail.

any rain yesterday? looking to go somewhere now but it was super dusty last week, hoping some rain came through yesterday

Yeah we got no rain and it doesn't look like there's much in the forecast. Gonna be dry and dusty for a while.

Six Mile is completely dry and your legs and bike will have that distinctive color of six mile dust when all is said and done. There was a fox on the white trail, right where there is a picnic table. He looked back at me and ran off into the woods.

How much rain passed through here today?

nothing the trails couldn't handle - lots of soft rain, a sunny break, then it came down hard for a short amount of time.
looks like more is coming. good day to go cushetunk/rv

Yea it was pretty good tonight. Started coming down just as we got the bikes loaded. It seemed like only 27 side got any rain over night Mon/Tue. Canal side was super dusty so that might be OK before 27.

Yea it was pretty good tonight. Started coming down just as we got the bikes loaded. It seemed like only 27 side got any rain over night Mon/Tue. Canal side was super dusty so that might be OK before 27.

i live real close to the canal side, we had some flooding so it got hit. the sun should dry it out quickly tho.

Where ever that 1.5" of rain was, it missed 6MR. Small wet spot entering the woods, wet at the concrete bridge, dry everywhere else.

I pruned back some face slappers and the monster thorn bush on the apex of the one turn by the long boardwalk on blue that was causing everyone to ride off the trail to miss it. Wish I had more time to keep stopping.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions