6 Mile Group Cancelled

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Don't do electric avenue.
8OaPQN.gif

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
What trail do you guys plan on doing? If I get up early enough I'm in.
Starting from the Canal lot, the loop goes clock wise. Does anyone have a Strava thingy to post up loop? As far as I know there is only one trail at 6 mile, the 6 mile trail.
Set your alarm, get to bed at a decent hour and commit to the ride, you'll be glad you did.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What he said ^^^
IMG_2148.GIF

Ain't no party like a Somerset party yo!

Dajerseyrat

Starting from the Canal lot, the loop goes clock wise. Does anyone have a Strava thingy to post up loop? As far as I know there is only one trail at 6 mile, the 6 mile trail.
Set your alarm, get to bed at a decent hour and commit to the ride, you'll be glad you did.
I have been there, but there is the red to white loop, then there is a blue trail on the other side of canal road. Which one you guys doing? Or you doing the blue all the way to the red?? I normally park on track 27 and donthe red to white then back. Never did the blue trail..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180801-232311.png
    Screenshot_20180801-232311.png
    258.9 KB · Views: 110
  • Screenshot_20180801-232318.png
    Screenshot_20180801-232318.png
    189.8 KB · Views: 108

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have been there, but there is the red to white loop, then there is a blue trail on the other side of canal road. Which one you guys doing? Or you doing the blue all the way to the red?? I normally park on track 27 and donthe red to white then back. Never did the blue trail..
This is the loop we do, its the standard 6 mile loop. I know this is the loop because it kinda looks like a dragon with a long tail. Hopefully you can make it, however in the event you are late or miss it, do this loop and when you ride it think of us. Someone will probably post a picture of us after the ride, so you can get a visual of us, hopefully you can join us.
https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/963915876

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Don't you find the full rigid and skinny tires beats the crap out of your bike? Yeah you can, is it funner than a SS, not really...
He's trolling.

Also, it is more funnerer if you've already ridden 6M 666 times. Also, CX on singletrack makes your more betterer at bike handling.

p.s. For people that were asking, you should bring a MTB for this ride unless you've already been here many times and know what to expect.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
He's trolling.

Also, it is more funnerer if you've already ridden 6M 666 times. Also, CX on singletrack makes your more betterer at bike handling.

p.s. For people that were asking, you should bring a MTB for this ride unless you've already been here many times and know what to expect.
so are we CX'ing?

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I plan to be there if the stars align. I'll ride with the "cyclists of leisure" group. :)
Are you still in that category @Mare45? We had a fun group at the last one of these six miley group rides...

Top Bottom