6 MILE CX SOCIAL - 2016

The Heckler

You bring new meaning to the term SUCK
The time has come for the 4th annual 6 Mile CX Social.

I guess this would technically be the 3rd annual social since the first one was just Zach and I?

ANYWAY - Thursday 8/25/16 Canal lot wheels down at 5:45PM.

Have fun "bike party pace"

Bring two tubes and enough CO2 or a pump.

You're going to flat - don't bring your nice new tubulars.

Expect 1:30ish ride time.

Paging @rsinger814 @Dutch Frog @vlkslvr @jShort @soulchild @Norm @Dominique @Delish @Dominos @1sh0t1b33r @Mountain Bike Mike @pearl (you better show, BRO. NO EXCUSES.) @mbruno @MadisonDan @Superfly100guy

Please don't be offended if you didn't get roll called, only halfway through my coffee and these handles are hard to remember. PLEASE COME JOIN US.

Trying to make this the biggest one yet! (the standing record is 3 people)

Not in... This is where I broke my hand last year on the CX bike. Sorry bro, I still support you in all things @The Heckler !!!! it's just some very bad Juju for me... I haven't been back to 6 mile and really ripped it since. Some PTST as well...

Im%20out_zpsyxl59lmc.jpg

5:45... Man that's a tough ask. NYC commute sucks for this shit. Maybe I can get a seat in our Red Bank orifice for the day and bounce a little early. Hmmmmm..
Was gonna start weekly Madison Skillz & Drillz Thursdays (or maybe Wednesdays) this week, but I guess it can wait.

Count me in, unless I don't show.

Last edited:
What is bike party pace? How drunk do I need to be?
bike party pace is what I like to call "non-kill pace" with moments of "this is fun, I'm going to do everything in my power to try and drop you" with more moments of chill.

In my case normally its Zach and Justin just dropping me in the twisties.

@The Heckler I'll check with Harry also, although his level on the Stoke-O-Meter is uninspiringly low right now, after a long ultra trail running season. All he's got going forward is the VT 50 MTB and possibly Iron Cross. His body needs a few more weeks to heal, then I'll start poking the bear again and see if I can get him agitated.

5:45... Man that's a tough ask. NYC commute sucks for this shit. Maybe I can get a seat in our Red Bank orifice for the day and bounce a little early. Hmmmmm..
Was gonna start weekly Madison Skillz & Drillz Thursdays (or maybe Wednesdays) this week, but I guess it can wait.

Count me in, unless I don't show.

Do Thursdays. And post up the info.

As much as CXBike at Six Mile sounds like it would be fun, It's probably a stupid thing for me to be doing right now. Luke may have the right idea with the fat bike as that was what was in my head while riding my mountain bike there last week.

Do Thursdays. And post up the info.

Will do Steve. It's pretty casual relative to the "official" CX practices. We mess around with starts, barriers, off camber work, cornering drills, etc. I'll post up a thread later.

Oh, this sounds FINE! Sadly, I'll be wrangling the nephew at Cranks Around the Campfire. Can the 4th edition be next month?

Good God! You're wound tighter than a Tesla Coil! I pity your caps keys...
Despite my better judgement, I'll be "racing" day 2 of Shittany. (Did I spell that right?) So, yes, Friend-O, it's on :) Is crampiversary a thing?

Back
Top Bottom