6 Mile Run Conditions

The A-holes who ride here without helmets are the ones who will get it shut down.

They are threatening your trail access.

Keep that in mind when you see them out there.

This is not overstated.
This is why I act like the helmet police.

The A-holes who ride here without helmets are the ones who will get it shut down.

This is not overstated.

Without any signage at the trail, how is a new rider suppose to know? Seems like an easy solution here. "A helmet is required to ride these trails" sign posted at the trail heads

Without any signage at the trail, how is a new rider suppose to know? Seems like an easy solution here. "A helmet is required to ride these trails" sign posted at the trail heads
Problem here is that they are not required.

This is not overstated.

The same complaint over and over and over...and no one has resolved (nor will ever resolve) the problem.

Yes, there are idiots who don't wear their helmets when riding, we've all seen them.
Yes, they get nasty and offended when you say something to them.
No, I will not continue to beat a dead horse with those folks because I don't feel like getting stabbed one day.

I chalk it up to inbreeding and go on my merry way...

Looks like there are some new features being built up at the beginning of Blue by Canal. Will be interesting to see how they evolve. Also appreciated the love the flat section on Blue before the last creek crossing received.

It's worth it to me to buy a few cheap wal-mart helmets (in black so they're good for anyone) and just hand a free helmet anyone without one. I will gladly keep them in my car 24/7, at the ready. I will 100% put my money where my mouth is.

Looks like there are some new features being built up at the beginning of Blue by Canal. Will be interesting to see how they evolve. Also appreciated the love the flat section on Blue before the last creek crossing received.

You mean all those bomb holes I filled in??

Conditions were super dry yesterday. Had an excellent tan going.

Also, lost a pair of clear glasses in a black cloth pouch in case anyone spots them. Thanks!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions