6 Mile Run Conditions

Deamon59

Conditions are good from 27 to orange and back. A few puddles in the usual places. Surprised to not run into a lot of people.

markd

Rode from canal lot to blue/red/orange/red/lot this am. Amazing conditions. Not much mud but where expected. Wish I lived closer so I could make this my home field.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
it poured, and there was alot of moisture in the air. but the sun is out and there is a breeze -

magic-8-ball.gif

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
There were still sizeable puddles in the D&R dirt lots on Blackwells Mills. This has always served as my drive by indicator that the trails will be too muddy. YMMV.

njmark

Professional Cyclist
Big tree down at the top of the switchback on blue. Also I haven't been here lately but what's with the little log overs on blue being removed/broken up?

Attachments

• IMG_20150719_182259.jpg
    IMG_20150719_182259.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 188

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
I did a quick canal side only loop yesterday, was good except by the water... But even that was mostly dry. Oh, and the omnipresent puddle at the end of illegal red is... Well... Present. Look out for the downed tree at the top of the Blue switchback climb.

Deamon59

I did a quick canal side only loop yesterday, was good except by the water... But even that was mostly dry. Oh, and the omnipresent puddle at the end of illegal red is... Well... Present. Look out for the downed tree at the top of the Blue switchback climb.
Did you ride before or after it rained (did it rain at 6 mile yesterday? It rained heavily by me and when I checked the radar it looked like 6 mile was getting it too)

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Did you ride before or after it rained (did it rain at 6 mile yesterday? It rained heavily by me and when I checked the radar it looked like 6 mile was getting it too)

I was there between 5&6pm we got a tiny sun shower for about 60 seconds, not even enough to warrant turning on the wipers on the car.....

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Did the whole loop this time, tree still blocking trail on the summit of the blue switchback climb. Rest of the park is good, with a few soft spots near the water crossings and of course the watering hole by canal remains. Tossing the hand saw back in the back for next time.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions