6-2-09 Beginner Ride

once again a great ride I pity the fool that didn't get out to ride cause it looked like rain :( wussies
great after ride river loop :) and yes Frank it was dark on the downhill like you said it would be...but still fun

Frank as always great ride!

I will not give up my southern pleasantries. :getsome: Actually its too much of an automatic thing I don't even notice I'm being "nice" just being me. Maybe that why they say ladies fall for country boys :cool: Least my wife did :D

Depending on what we do with our possible trailer purchase may have the whole family out there soon. Thanks to Chris for the suggestion.

Good stuff folks. It was indeed a fun ride and well attended, good thing everyone stayed home because of the weather. The ride count was somewhere between 35 to 41 people. Wobbegong sent a co-worker to experience her first endo.....hope she isn't too sore today. :eek: I did notice that we are seeing more ladies on these rides which is awesome!

I did notice that we are seeing more ladies on these rides which is awesome!

That is cool. I know a lot of girls that dig on the Spin class thing - I keep telling them if you like being inside and pedaling then some time on the trail adds literally another dimension (or 2 or 3 depending on how you ride).

This was the first ride for my wife and she had a great time.

Frank the pace and trail selection was perfect. She didn't have any problems or complaints. Happy wife...happy me.. :D

Thanks to everyone who came out.

Jim and Val we missed you guys.

Brandon you have to give up your southern pleasantries...you make us jersey guys look like aholes. Just kidding about giving up your pleasantries...

Good to see you out there again, we will have to have you give us your tour a second time now!

So I don't care, haha. Great time tonight guys. Glad I could finally make it out and see everyone, as well as scope out the new crew
is your seat post still crying up those hills? i was behind you up the switchbacks lol

haha

That poor seatpost has been screaming in pain since '97, I wish I still had all the seats with the rails that just plain gave up. When the seatpost stops screaming, I know I'll look down and it'll be cracked. It screams and cries out in pain just from pedaling, let alone bumps. 225 lbs on a fully rigid bike, I just hope for the best!!!!!!

My seatpost does the same thing I leave it be as it warns other riders that I am going to crash into them... :)

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions