5th Annual Skyline Shuttle / 2018 edition

Mare

Starting a head count of confirmed...
  • me
  • jerzey111
  • Mathers (and friends?)
  • Mare45
  • Jim Brochin
I am a firm maybe. I need to get through part of this week to see if I can dedicate Sunday to playing all day. I know the ride isn't all day, but it's a far drive for me, so it is all day :)

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
I am a firm maybe. I need to get through part of this week to see if I can dedicate Sunday to playing all day. I know the ride isn't all day, but it's a far drive for me, so it is all day :)
This will be a fitting and rewarding end to a long week ...just saying.

serviceguy

I am in no shape to do this, but I can shuttle two bikes and 3 bikers to starting point. No biggie since I live there and and it would be a chance to meet some board members.

Let me know.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
man i would love to do this, but iv got the next 3 weekends tied up with other bike/car related activities, need to spend some time taking care of the house . . .

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
I am in no shape to do this, but I can shuttle two bikes and 3 bikers to starting point. No biggie since I live there and and it would be a chance to meet some board members.

Let me know.
That’s very generous. As of right now we are covered on all fronts. Thank you.

Ashcor

Id like to join in, I’ve got a pickup i can fit about 4 bikes and people in if needed.

Bizarro

yeah I might be alone too.. don't know if the endur0 bike will be good to go then.. fat bike it is.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
I've got a dozen confirmed riders. We're pretty much at capacity. All are welcome but we’ve only got so much room. Please don’t just show up unless you made your own shuttling arrangements or plan to ride out and back. Thanks.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
35 lb fully rigid fat bike or 26 lb carbon trail bike with 150mm of travel ... if I can get my brakes bled and working by Sunday. :confused:

Bizarro

ahhh nice whips! I have a new steed but it's not going to be here in time.. so my full coil trail bike is out also so fat bike in! a.s how is the trail on the rigid fattie?

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Bizarro, we’ll ride plenty of well-built single track but there are a few sections in the beginning that look like this...

E1AB5C0E-CA20-431A-8A01-2611CBF6FCD8.jpeg

Top Bottom