55cm track / fixed road bike $400

al415

Banned
--------------Updated price 10-26-2010----------------------------------

First $300 for this bike, it'll come with a black selle italia saddle and black ODI lock on grips (new)....

Pics up before the end of the day. Twenty miles on this bike. Front brake, fixed gear. Track dropouts. Narrow riser bars. Black deep dish rims.

Perfect for winter "training", roller racing, tooling around town, commuting or bike polo... whatever.

It's set up with a black brooks type saddle and black lock-on grips. I also have a brown concor (vintage) saddle and honey cork grips for it if you prefer a vintage look.

Last edited:

al415

Banned
First configuration: Cafe Racer...

5011689983_e029af9558_z.jpg

Last edited:

al415

Banned
It's slightly scary to know that you're keeping up with the scene. I had to look up Randonneur.

I'm not keeping up with anything other than the Premiership. I just know what I'm looking at when I drive down Bedford Avenue and see a skinny jeaned hipster wobbling his way through traffic on a home made Rivendell with a Berthoud bag on the handlebars.

al415

Banned
Bumping this because I figure by now some of the me-too types that bought a cyclocross bike have realized that cross racing hurts, and a nice fixed gear road bike is much more fun!

al415

Banned
Now that a few more of you masochists have listed your CX bikes for sale I think I'll bump this up top again.

Did I mention it's a $300 bike?

al415

Banned
$275

Another bump for this. It's my current bad weather bike as I don't want to get my fancy road bike all salty. $275 for a fixed gear bike that can be used on rollers, for going to the store, for winter training...

I've got a fancy cross bike to take its place so it's about to lose its hanging hook in my place.

:popcorn:

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
this is a steal, wish i didn't already have one with some personal value to it. someone pick this thing up!

Top Bottom